Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CHEMO...DONE!!!

So today I went to my last and final chemo treatment.  Yes folks, you heard it here first, after a night of impetuous behavior (I blame the steroids... will tell you about this later), I made it through my final chemo cocktail party and celebrated my last round with some cupcakes and good conversation.  So before I get back into the throes of the chemo doldrums, I figured I would share my excitement with all of you.   Yup you guessed it, my invisible parade is marching through my living room again and this time they've come with confetti.  I would pop open some champagne but unfortunately I'm not allowed, so instead I'm toasting with gingerale.  

Have a great night everyone!!

As always, thanks for reading.

Straight from the trenches,

DT

6 comments:

Tope said...

Do you know how cool it is to finally see all those (DONE) marks over there on the right? :)

aspengirl said...

HURRAH! That is very exciting! What a star for making it through all of them.

Carrie said...

Great news! You rock. Will call you later in the week when you're feeling better. xo

Unknown said...

Mazel Tov! It's wonderful to hear that you are done with the chemo!

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay! You are amazing! I hope you are feeling better and enjoying the holiday. Will call you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And best wishes for a very healthy and happy new year. You are amazing.